GLOBAL LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
Two days of world-class leadership training.
Thursday – Friday, August 5- 6
Your leadership matters.. and it matters now more than ever. How are you using it?
- Get your infusion of actionable leadership insights & inspiration
- Learn from a diverse world-class faculty
- Experience the GLS online or in-person
- Leverage the Summit as a resource to transform yourself and your community
- Join with people from 12 countries and 60 languages who attend the Summit around the world
The Global Leadership Summit is proud to bring you a high-quality local experience simulcast live in HD from the Willow Creek campus on Thursday-Friday, August 5-6, 2021. Your 2021 Summit ticket provides you access to either the GLS Online Experience or In-Person Gathering, where available. Additionally, each guest registered for the 2021 Summit will receive 7 days of post-Summit video on-demand access.
The benefits of attending at our location include:
- Networking opportunities with leaders from our community
- Reduced cost and time spent on travel
- Grow and learn with your team in a setting close to home
If you regularly attend First Church enter your host site priority code during registration.
If you do not attend First Church and would like to register to attend the Global Leadership Summit at this site, please use the “register as guest” button below. Make sure you answer the questions for “Church/Organization Information” for your own organization and not the host church.