Sunday, October 6th
Notes: Type your notes here and save them for later.
• Why do you think there is so much anxiety and fear in our culture?
• Personally, what area of life brings you the most anxiety or fear?
• Read Philippians 4:4-9 and list all the things we are told to do in this passage.
• Notice at the end of verse 9, Paul tells us to “Practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you.” Of all the things he tells us to do which do you struggle to practice?
• If you were talking to a friend that was dealing with the anxiety or fear that you identified, what advice would you give them? How could you put your own advice into practice this week?
Join us TONIGHT for Family Worship Night
Life Center, Saint Joseph Campus
The Family Worship Night will include corporate worship, adult choir, children's choir, worship band, and our orchestra. The theme will focus around UnAfraid, our October series, and will be appropriate for all ages.
Married People Game Night
Saturday, October 12th @ 6:00–9:00pm
Fellowship Hall, Saint Joseph Campus
This event is family friendly. However, childcare will not be provided. Bring a snack to share with your friends. Coffee and water will be provided. We will provide a number of games, but please bring your favorites as well!
Active Adult Fall Fest
Sunday, October 13th @ 3:00pm
Hess Lake Park in Baroda
We will gather for hayrides through the grape vineyards, corn hole, horseshoe, croquet, and our first ever pumpkin carving contest. Let us know you're coming here.
Trunk Or Treat Candy Donations
The Benton Heights Trunk or Treat will be Thursday, October 31st from 6:00–7:00pm. To donate candy for the Trunk or Treat, drop off at the church office in the Saint Joseph Campus.