Sunday, October 20th
Note: Type your notes here and save them for later!
• What do I think about when I hear the phrase “the sky is falling?”
• When it seems like everything is going wrong, where does God fit in all of this?
• If the “sky is falling” how can God expect me to be still?
• How does fear and anxiety make things worse than they really are?
• What are the things that I run to when everything around me seems to be falling apart?
Tech Talk for Parents
TONIGHT @ 6:00pm–8:00pm
Saint Joseph Campus, Student Center
We’ll give you best practices on how to handle technology with your kids in an age-appropriate way from a faith-based perspective.
Benton Heights Building Dedication
Sunday, October 27th @ 12:30pm
990 E. Euclid Ave. Benton Harbor, MI
Join us in dedicating the new Benton Heights Ministry Building to the glory of the Lord. Bring a chair or blanket and enjoy lunch and old fashioned yard games.
Trunk Or Treat Candy Donations
The Benton Heights Trunk or Treat will be Thursday, October 31st from 6:00–7:00pm. To donate candy for the Trunk or Treat, drop off at the church office in the Saint Joseph Campus.