This Christmas uncover the source that fills us with Joy!
The Christmas season elicits a sense of joy in all of us. It's that feeling we get when we're shopping for others, eating familiar meals or spending time with the ones we love.
Join us on Christmas Eve, where we'll uncover the source that fills all of us with joy.
St. Joseph Campus
4pm, 5:30pm, 7:00pm
2627 Niles Ave.
St. Joseph, MI
5767 Red Arrow Hwy.
Christmas Eve at First Church is an experience we look forward to every year. We're looking forward to you joining us!
Here's what you can expect:
1) I hope you like Christmas songs. We'll sing Christmas worship songs that you'll recognize.
2) Plan on arriving a few minutes before service begins so you can easily find a seat.
3) Dress however you'd like. There is no dress code at First Church, you can dress up or just wear jeans and a t-shirt.
4) There is a nursery for children under the age of two. Most Sundays we have children's programming, but on Christmas we'll all be celebrating together.
5) We'll coffee available in the lobby at each of our locations.
6) Be careful with your candle! At the end of service we'll provide you with a candle to hold while we sing Silent Night.
Want to invite someone to First Church for Christmas Eve or another event this season?
Below are images you can post on your Instagram, Facebook or Twitter profile? Just right click and save to your computer or hold down on the image to save to your phone!
Share away and be sure to tag us on FaceBook @FirstChurchStJoseph or Instagram @first_church_of_god